Poor to Rich - Introduction

Poor to Rich - Introduction

Hello guys, I know you are willing to become rich and the main doubt that you are facing is how to make enough money to achieve that dream goal. Most of all guys have this dream and doubt. Then why they didn’t become rich? This is a relevant question. Laziness is the main reason that redirects them from their goal.

I have so many friends from middle-class and lower-class families, and most of them are working. They all have the same dream to become rich including me. I conducted a study aiming at the question “How to become rich?”. Also, I read so many books including Rich Dad Poor Dad, I will teach you to be rich, etc... to find a good result.

From the research, I could able to find a way to become rich from poor. So this is the Poor to Rich course that will help you to achieve your dream. In this course, I am going to share the points I find from my research.

So this is the introduction to the course “Poor to Rich” by fluratech.com.

This Course containing

  • What and who is rich?
  • Financial literacy 
  • Our financial system
  • Time management 
  • Money management 
  • Hard work and Smart work 
  • Saving vs investment 
  • Making money works for us
  • Trap in credit card
  • Investment

Discussions

  1. Hoping that this free course will help full to you.
    We will publish new posts each month.
    You can write your feedback in the discussion section.

    ReplyDelete